Pen A Page is a monthly Essay competition open to undergraduates, interns, postgraduates and professionals from dental, medical and general sciences fraternity.
The objective of this contest is to provide an interdisciplinary platform for scientific knowledge sharing.
The contest starts on the 3rd day of every month and Essays are accepted till 15th day of every month. The results are announced 25th day of every month.
Category 1: Dental
Category 2: Medical
Category 3: Biological and Applied Sciences
(Genetics, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Microbiology and Biomedical Engineering etc.
Group A: Undergraduate Student
Group B: Intern
Group C: Postgraduate Student / PhD Student
Group D: Faculty and professionals
For any queries, Whatsapp message at +91 8436787974 ( no calls will be accepted)
- Choose your category and group
- Select a topic thread
- Pay the participation fees
- Share a screenshot of payment through Whatsapp (+91 8436787974)
- Mail your essay at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All other participants will receive a Certificate of Participation through email.
The winning essay from each category and group will be published in GENOMEDEN e-magazine and Winner will be showcased on all our social media platforms of our Academy ( Indian Academy for Clinical and Dental Genetics)
Last date of Essay Submission : 10th Day of Every Month
Winner announcement: 25th Day of the Month
1. Submissions must be within 800 – 1000 words.
2. Original illustrations and creatives are preferred.Relevant photographs from online resources can be used mentioning the references.
3. Select the correct category and group and any one of the topics
For Headings -16
For Subheadings – 14
For Text (Body of Essay): 12
6. Submissions must be new original work that has not been previously published (this includes articles published in your school newspaper, on other websites or blogs, or even as part of your graduate thesis). Any references made within the work to other studies or publications must be credited and noted. However, submissions
will not be considered and may be removed if they are primarily a collection of links to other articles.
7. You are requested to email a brief biodata and a clear passport size profile photograph. 8. All submissions must be received by 10th Day of Every Month.
9. Submissions will be judged upon their clarity, accuracy, and relevance to the discipline under which they are submitted. Consideration will also be given to the overall readability of the article, as well as the writing skill of the author.
10. Winners will be announced on the last working day of Each month.
12. Winning essays from each category and group will be published in the subsequent issue of GENOMEDEN e-magazine.
Ms Kanchan Dhake
Ms Shruti Pande
Dr. Sneh Sonaiya
Dr. Risha Bhattacharya
Dr. Mamta Tanwar
Dr. Gungeet Singh Kohli
Dr. Sarita Bhandari
Dr. Rajshri Uttam Gurav
Dr Rimmi Narula
Dr. Yesh Sharma
Dr Arpita Saha
Dr. Aishee Bhattacharya